The Aibo ERS-7 is considered one of the most advanced Aibos. They can play, talk, do tricks, play with an AIBone, blog and much much more. They were released in 2003. It has great wireless capabilites. They're very popular Aibos.
The ERS-7 is powered by a 64-bit RISC processor, with 64MB memory. It takes about 7 watts. It is around 1.6 kg. It can last up to 1.5 hours. It has a 350,000 pixel CMOS image sensor.
Degrees of freedom (20 dregrees of freedom in total):
- Head: 3 degrees of freedom
- Mouth: 1 degree of freedom
- Leg: 3 degrees of freedom per leg
- Ear: 1 degree of freedom per ear
- Tail: 2 degrees of freedom